HVAC Design Engineering is an application based on Mechanical Engineering principles, which deals with Design, Analysis, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of HVAC System. Industrially, all HVAC activities are performed with the compliance and guidelines of International and Industrial Codes & Standards as well as the laws and regulations of the respective local authority. Detail engineering in HVAC projects consists of the engineering, design, detail and layout of the whole HVAC system.
Morikus Engineers offering HVAC design engineering Course. For engineering purposes, the definition should also be extended to include the lowest life-cycle cost of conditioning the air by right-sizing of equipment to meet the particular application with the lowest operating and maintenance.
Offered Courses in HVAC Design Engineering
Note: All above courses available in ONLINE
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to HVAC
- Project Procurement works
- Cooling Load estimation
- Preparation of Drawings
- Heating Loss estimation
- Clean Rooms/ Cold Stores
- Air Distribution System
- Ventilation system
- Chilled Water system
- Equipment Selection
- Erection of Equipment
- Estimation of Projects
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Industry.
- Preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.