Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in site Preparation & marking as per the project layout to start utility activities
- Assist in material & manpower planning
- Coordinate regularly with the Procurement team to ensure timely availability of materials for execution of project planned activities.
- Ensure timely availability of commissioning spares.
- Implementation of specifications as per the design
- Ensure the progress in-line with the plan and take corrective actions in case of any deviation.
- Timely resolution of project execution issues by coordinating with vendors, consultants and site team.
- Contract manpower planning & deployment in consultation with HOD.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation as per the last modification.
- Identification of potential hazards and unsafe conditions,
- Coordinate with EHS team for implementation of corrective measures.
- Standardize practices through SOPs and Work instructions.
- To monitor daily and weekly the material expenses & inventory.
- Issuing material on work basis.
- Ensure proper implementation of 5S system.
- Ensure updation of Utility equipments details in eAM
- Ensure implementation of IMS for common project execution activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E./B.Tech Mechanical with 4-7 years of Experience in Utility Projects and Maintenance in large chemical plant