- To ensure efficient operation and maintenance of utility equipment.
- Implement best practices to comply with quality, safety & regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and monitor compliance of SOPs and related documentation of the engineering team.
- Identify areas of energy conservation and take operational and technological measures for efficient utilization of energy.
- Maintain low engineering costs & ensure they remain with a reasonable variance of sanctioned budget.
- To allocate jobs to workmen and supervise work for quality of the job and timely completion.
- Identifying repeated breakdown and report and plan for corrective action along with the engineering manager to avoid recurrence.
- To provide guidance and support to executives and workmen.
- To execute Preventive maintenance plans of the respective area, and complete related documentation as required by SOP.
- Execution and ensure timely completion of various projects.
- To identify consumables and frequently used spare for each machine and plan in coordination engineering manager for an inventory of such spares.
- To raise purchase requisition for spares and required material in consultation with the engineering manager.
- To participate in qualification & requalification of machine/equipment and functional support for calibration activity.
- To implement work discipline among workmen in consultation with the engineering manager.
- Active participation in SFTI.
- Implement best practices to comply with safety procedures.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and proper working of air conditioning units.
- Ensure compliance with service floor activity.
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent