We are hiring Process Engineers for Hyderabad location.
Qualification: BTech Chemical Engineer,
Experience: 2-4 years in process engineering. Only candidates from Process Engineering background will be considered.
Candidates with previous Production experience will not be considered
JD is as follows :
1. Handling of trial and validation of new products and existing CIP products
2. Cost reduction of products.
3. Handling Operation excellence & quality transformation initiative.
4. Scale up & technology absorption of new products
5. Yield improvement
6. Capacity de-bottlenecking
7. Capacity enhancement.
8. Handling of incidents.
9. Handling of customer query & complaints, Regulatory deficiency
10. Automation implementation
11. Co-ordination for new equipment & facility qualification
12. Solvent recovery & recycling
13. To work on Process robustness
14. Risk assessment
15. To conduct Hazop study
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaProduction, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent