Online IELTS Course-If you are looking to work, live or study in an English-speaking country, then you must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language ability.
English is the third most spoken language in the world, with 379 million speakers worldwide.
Being able to communicate in the native language of the country you wish to work or study in, has a wide range of benefits. It is also essential for job opportunities as well as integration into the community.
IELTS is the most popular test for those looking to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. It is globally recognized by more than 10,000 employers, universities, schools and immigration bodies including 3,400 institutions in the USA.
What you’ll in Online IELTS Course
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests
- Develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
As well as that, each course looks at common problems language learners have with that language skill:
- how to give full and fluent answers to the examiner’s questions
- how to improve your confidence when speaking English
- planning a short talk in English
- finding enough to say
- improving your pronunciation
- the grammar you need for the test
- techniques like skimming and scanning to improve your test reading speed
- reading about unfamiliar topics in English
- improving your vocabulary and dealing with unknown words
- coping with time pressure
- understanding and describing charts and data
- writing about trends
- planning an essay
- the grammar and vocabulary you need
- listening test techniques
- widening your listening range
- staying focused when you listen
- listening to conversations in English